Fees Structure 2020/2021
The below fee rate reflects the amount of money we need to effectively run the school. Our fee remains dramatically lower than other similar service providers. The wisdom in keeping the fee low is that we want all children to benefit from the Young Muslim Academy. Additionally management will:
- Give £10.00 discount per child for those that have 1+ sibling/s.
- Give a further £10.00 per child off the final figure for siblings if advanced yearly payment is given.
- Fees should be paid at the beginning of the academic year, however we also accept 3 instalments spread out over the year. (Please refer to the fee breakdown table)
Fees can be paid in the following ways:
- Bank transfer
- Cash payment
- Card payment
- Cheque Payment
In order to avoid late payments or having your child/ren withdrawn from the class, without notice to the office, payment has been scheduled and broken down as follows:
- Fees must be paid by new pupils upon acceptance before being permitted to start classes. (minimum half of the instalment)
- If for any reason you wish to withdraw your child/ren from the Madrasa, you must withdraw them before reaching the next instalment due date to avoid making any further payments. You must inform us one week in advance before the next instalment due date. Failing to do so will mean that you are still expected to make a payment for the next instalment.
- Payments must be made when each instalment is due: 3 instalments In total by the end of the academic year.
- Payments must be made within the 2 weeks of the deadline date.
- Parents that wish to breakdown the instalment can do so in two payments within the deadline date.
- All registered pupils will be considered as continuing pupils unless we are notified otherwise by parents and as such they will be liable to all fees and charges if they attended in that particular term as per the terms and conditions signed by all parents.
- Fees can be paid in cash, cheque or via bank transfers. We do not accept direct debits. (exceptions will be made for parents on a payment plan).
- No refunds will be made.
- Invoices will no longer be sent out on a termly basis but rather yearly. Fee reminders will be made when each instalment is due via emails and text messages.
- If payment is not made and 2 weeks have passed, a warning letter will be sent out to parents giving one week to pay the outstanding fee.
- If after receiving a letter and payment is still not made then parents will be phoned and a final deadline will be given according to each individual and the group their child attends i.e. the next day the child/ren will be attending classes.
- If after the final deadline payment is still not made then the child/ren will not be permitted to attend lessons and must stay in the office until the fee is paid.
- If the child/ren miss 1 whole lesson sitting in the office and still no payment has been made then parents will be informed that their child will be removed from the register and made to re-enrol if they wish their child to attend again. A letter will be given informing parents of this.
- Any child/ren that have outstanding payment from any previous fee instalments will not be permitted to enter class or put on the waiting list unless payment is made.
- Parents wishing to go on a payment plan must inform us in advance.
- Payment plans are only available to the following parents:
b) Special cases
- Those who have financial difficulties must put it in writing, which will be assessed to determine their eligibility for a delayed payment.
- These cases will have to submit notes to Admin to be filed for the records.
- A meeting will be arranged with the Finance Manager/ Head Teacher and the parent and a fair decision will be made.
- In the meeting we will discuss a suitable amount of instalments in which the outstanding payment will be paid in (usually 3 instalments) if needed.
- All payments must be paid by the given deadlines.
- Failure to pay on time will then result in following the procedure for late payments.